Your Farmington Utah Chiropractor
FIND YOUR PEAK PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE
We Love Farmington!
Farmington Utah is a great place to live and play! Walk outside of our new chiropractic clinic and you can see, or hear, what Farmington is all about. Most of our clients are from the Davis County area and enjoy living and playing here as much as we do. When the play results in injury, we utilize traditional chiropractic adjusting techniques along with innovative muscle activation therapy techniques to end pain and get your muscles and joints working to their full potential.
Many of our clients hike, backpack, mountain bike, and ATV ride on the mountains to our east, and we help keep them moving. Look south, and you can see, and hear, Lagoon amusement park where fun can sometimes result in whiplash and other neck and back injuries. All around us you’ll find football and soccer fields, including the Forza Soccer club field house, and other active outdoor activity options like the Legacy Events Center, and The Great Salt Lake Nature Center at Farmington Bay. This is what we love about Farmington. So much to do, so many active people to help keep moving! When you ask, “is there a chiropractor near me?” please consider Muscle Works Chiropractic.
Other great Utah communities Muscle Works Chiropractic serves:
We are located next to the Farmington, Utah Mercedes Benz dealership, just east of Highway 89.
Our address is 473 West Bourne Circle, Suite 3, Farmington, UT 84025
- From the North, traveling South:
- If traveling on Highway 89 south bound, smile and wave to Cherry Hill, then take exit 395, turn left, travel east on Park Lane to Bourne Circle (Turn left at the Chevron)
- If traveling on I-15, take exit 325, turn left, travel east on Park Lane to Bourne Circle (Turn left at the Chevron)
- From the South, traveling North:
- If traveling on I-15 north bound, smile and wave to Lagoon, then take exit 395, turn right, travel east on Park Lane to Bourne Circle (Turn left at the Chevron)
- If traveling on Legacy Highway north bound, take exit 12, turn right, travel east on Park Lane to Bourne Circle (turn left at the Chevron)
More To Love About Farmington
Past Farmington Pond and up Farmington Canyon you’ll find some of our favorite activities. In the summer, hiking, ATV and mountain bike trails are in use. In the winter, snowshoeing and snowmobiling take over. We’ve seen plenty of clients do all of these things, and whose muscles and joints needed help. Come see us and we’ll get your body working again, and we’ll see you on the mountain in no time!
Are you ready to start?
WE SURE ARE